IEEE’s CBP Learning System is a comprehensive professional development and CBP body of knowledge review course. It combines print materials and interactive online tools to deliver a customized learning experience.
Interactive Online Review, Testing, and Resources
To solidify the knowledge covered in the printed materials, you will have easy access to a variety of online tools to enhance your studies. The Web-based testing includes hundreds of questions and is designed to help you apply what you’ve studied in the modules and test your retention.
- Pre-tests identify which topics will require intensive study.
- Section-specific tests measure comprehension and ability to apply concepts.
- Post-tests increase your comfort with the exam, gauge knowledge gained, and identify areas requiring further study.
- Flashcards and glossary to help you review key terms and definitions.
- Progress report to track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center providing additional reference and feedback opportunities.
Please note: If you purchase the IEEE CBP Learning System in 2014, your access to the online tools will expire on December 31, 2014.
Comprehensive Print Materials
The IEEE CBP Learning System includes six printed modules that correspond to the CBP exam outline. This extensive content is organized by sections so you can tailor your studies to areas that require additional study.
- Read and learn the Certified Biometrics Professional (CBP) syllabus in a concise, easy-to-understand format.
- Use books as reference materials for years to come.
- Materials created by subject-matter experts to be aligned with this rapidly evolving field.
IEEE CBP Learning System
The IEEE CBP Learning System is a comprehensive CBP review course developed under the guidance of subject-matter experts. This course will help you prepare for the CBP exam in the time frame and learning format that best suits you.
- Flexible training
- Customized study plan
- Job training